Bimetallic Room Thermostat for heating system and cooling system installations.
Mechanical Type, 16A, NO+NC type, with internal thermostatic bimetal sensor
Mechanical Type, 6A, NO+NC type, with SPDT switch, with internal thermostatic bimetal sensor
NO: Normally Open(For Cooling) NC: Normally Closed(For Heating)
1. Technical Data:
3).Control voltage signal:AC230V
5).Dimensions:H/75, W/75, D/25MM
7).The thermostat free of maintenance.
2. Thermal, electrical and mechanical features:
on opening contact, 16A-250V A.C.(ohmic load)
on closing contact, 10A-250V A.C.(ohmic load)
on opening contact, 6A-250V A.C.(ohmic load)
on closing contact, 4A-250V A.C.(ohmic load)
3. Temperature's scale adjustment
After almost two days from the installation, to obtain a precise scale adjustment, measure the room temperature with a reference thermometer, placed aside to reach the same value of the thermometer, We suggest to install the equipment at at about 1.5m from the floor and far from any heat source.
● Accelerating resistance with voltage to 220V-250V a.c.
● This thermostat is provided with an accelerating resistance which must be absolutely connected in order to obtain the regulation's performances.
● The terminal 4 has thus to be connected to the neutral according to the diagram shown on the cover.
● This connection allows also the working of the pilot lamp which indicates the operation of the heating.
FPI 018 | 120x120mm
NTL 10A-F/NTL 10B-F
Door swtch DS 013
FPI 018 | 152x152mm
DMO 1140-F/DMS 1141-F
DA 284 Pressure Compensation De
FPI 018 | 204x204mm